Hey there! Welcome to Tara Reynolds Art. If you’re looking to work with an artist who has a very illustrative and cartoon-like style, I’m your girl!
You’re in the right place if:
- You have a children’s book that needs illustrations
- You love the hand-drawn and hand-painted cartoon style of art
- You’re looking for someone who can help you share your story with the world
- You want to work with someone who is patient & affordable
- You love working with someone who is as excited about your project as you are!
My name is Tara and I’m a freelance artist & illustrator specializing in illustrative, art. I work with several different mediums such pen, ink, watercolor and digital tools. Having been an artist and illustrator for over 10 years, I pride myself on quality work and meeting deadlines in a timely and proficient manner.
When you work with an illustrator, you are essentially co-creating a project.
We will work together to help you make your vision come alive. You bring the story, I’ll bring the art and together we will create a beautiful story for you to share with the world!
The Creation Process:
First you will need to do some brainstorming about what you want for each illustration and how many illustrations you’ll need. We can discuss them together and I can give you advice and tips. Once we decide on each scene, the sketching process begins. I offer three revisions per illustration. Each sketch will be sent to you for your approval and once you approve, the painting process begins!
You will receive each illustration in a jpg format. Other formats I offer are pdf, png and psd. Each illustration will be ready to print when I send them to you. You can expect that it will take anywhere from 1-3 months for the completion of your project, depending on how many illustrations and revisions you will need.
Are you ready to bring your story to life?
Contact me to get started by clicking the link below! I’m looking forward to working with you!
What people are saying about Tara Reynolds Art
- Working with Tara Reynolds was an incredible experience. I was met with professionalism, hard work and flexibility. Not only is her work truly beautiful, it also captures everything I envisaged for my project (and more!). Tara produced 17 truly stunning paintings for my children’s book and was able to meet any deadlines. Her talent is undeniable! Tara’s patience meant that she was able to modify ideas based on new needs for the book. Working with Tara was truly wonderful and I look forward to working with her again in the future. – Jessica Skogstad, author of Enid and Her Two Mums
- Tara Reynolds is a consummate professional: her illustration work is evocative, crisp, and detailed, but never overwrought or fussy. Her artwork beckons the reader into discovering the story for themselves. She’s also a dream to work with! – Anne Newkirk Niven, editor & publisher, Sage Woman Magazine
- I hit the jackpot with Tara. She is a patient artist and took the time to listen and clarify each of my requests. Even the moments I felt I was being too picky, she continued until the sketches represented my vision. Tara is very talented and I will use her again. She is extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I proudly recommend her. – Chris Putnam, Putnam Cares
- Great response, good art for our purpose and we will be using Tara again! Highly recommended!– Dawn Hill, audio & production coordinator, Moh Player